Property Tax For Non-Residents

pay your spanish property taxes online

When a property belongs to a married couple, or to more than one person, each person is an independent taxpayer, and must file an individual tax return.

Depending on the use of the property, the taxes to which it is liable are:


If you own a property that is unoccupied, or has been used by its owner, there is a tax to be paid regarding to the previous year.

The amount of tax will be based on a percentages to the Valor Catastral (assessed value) of the property as shown on the IBI bill (Property Tax) of for the year.

This yield is calculated once a year, on 31 December.

If you have not been the owner of the property during the whole year, or if it has been rented for any period, only a proportion of this amount need to be declared.

Your return has to be filed between 1 January and 31 December following the end of the taxable period.

Your return must be filed with the branch of the Tax Agency or Administration belonging to the Tax Agency responsible for the area where your property is located. Alternatively we can file your return for you.

Pay Now!

We Can Help!

If you would like us to submit property tax returns on your behalf please visit our Pay Taxes Online page.

If you have bought or sold the property in 2010 please contact us to pro rata the calculation

Company & Tax News

    Translate to:


Phone: +(34) 660 30 97 97

Fax: + ( 34) 928 34 66 81

Office address:

Taxes Online

Avda del Mar 22

C.C. Playa Roca local 6A


Lanzarote-Canary Islands